Before I decided to purchase a bedroom set from thefurniture.com store, I had some questions regarding the size of the items to the sales person. I wanted to verify the measurements that were listed online but the sales person wasen't certain and he needed to contact the manufacturer. After speaking to the manufacturer, he too wasen't certain. A red flag went up but the sales person said not to worry. If it doesn't fit or is defective, you can return it.

By going by his word, I decided to purchase this beautiful bedroom set. I was so excited after it arrived but unfortunality not so fast to celebrate that I came across some major problems.

The furniture was alot bigger in dimensions than stated on the website and some were damaged as well. After calling the company and being so rude and not helpful at all, they through a 25% restocking fee including paying for the shipping charges and gas. This was a blow and I was so upset that the merchant did not state this to me initially when I placed the order. After numerous hours trying to work something out with the company regarding returning the furniture and being so rude and fresh on the phone speaking to not only customer service but the manager as well. They will not help me even if I order something else from them so most likely I will have a claim against them. Don't let this happen to you! DON'T SHOP FROM THEFURNITURE.COM store.

Had an Experience with TheFurniture?

Comments

Thefurniture.com is BY FAR the worst vendor I have dealt with, in my 25 years of doing business. :(